Martse's death cause Altercations! Too many narratives as family warns fraudsters.

 


While the country is at standstill, over the mysterious death of Martse, a local hiphop artist, there's is an observed growing altercations between diverse groups of people over what might have ignited the fire that gutted the house the fallen icon was in, in Mangochi. 

Several narratives monitored on the social media platforms vary; while others claim that the fire was caused by a candle that was left lighting the room, he was in, others tell a different story.

"I heard about a cigarette, " one narrates in a voice note. 

On the other hand, other people are raiding social media platforms, accusing avocado, amapiano landlord who, allegedly, was in bad terms with Martse.

"Watulusa nyimbo yonyoza Martse. Nzake wamwalira zoona. It's not moral," another Facebook user fumed, warning Avokado that his alleged misbehaviour may ruin his career. 

In defence, the accused clarified, he sorted out his misunderstanding with the fallen musician in 2018,and that until his death, the two were in cordial relationship. 

All these are happening when other fraudsters are printing tshirts, carrying the 'protected brand' of too ghetto too gutter, founded by the Mwano hitmaker. 

Meanwhile, family members have warned, they'd not allow anyone to capitalise on the death of their siblings for personal gains.



Martse, Martin Nkhata, died on Monday at Queen Elizabeth hospital in Blantyre after a short battle with burns he sustained in a mysterious fire accident in Mangochi. 

His remains are expected to be interred at area 18 cemetery in Lilongwe on Wednesday, May 25, 2022.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous11:54:00 PM

    May his soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:02:00 AM

    May hus soul rest in peace😭😭

    ReplyDelete