- Zimbabwe's Award-winning Pop Diva Cindy Munyavi Set to Release New Album
- Pro Gain Eyeing iTunes
- Demi Lovato Claps Back at Criticism Over Vulgar Prank
- What You Need to Know About the Feud Between Rappers Drake and Pusha-T
- Chavura’s manager OG ProFate outlines exorbitant booking charges. Brags about his VW GT1. Insults Martse and Waxy Kay
Ingredients For Making Malawian Bread Cone
- 1 1/2 cup bread flour /all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1tbsp powdered milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1tsp active yeast
- 1/2tsp salt
Sieve the flour, and then add milk powder, sugar, yeast and salt. Then add the oil and butter and the egg, and mix together. Now add all the warm milk.
Start kneading to form a dough ..cover and leave the dough at a warm place for 1 1/2 hrs or until dough ifufume half its size or more.
To make the cone, in my case I used foil paper ndikuipinda mwa triangle ngati mmene amapindila news paper ukamagula zinthu zoezetsa ku msika kkkkkkiest then cut the dough into 6 pieces and shape them into balls.
Roll each piece of dough into a rope. Roll the dough ropes around the greased foil paper, then cover and set aside for 30mns .bake into a preheated oven at 180c for 18-20mns. Stuff the cones with whichever filling u like and enjoy!
To submit your recipe, send us an email at email@example.com