- Zimbabwe's Award-winning Pop Diva Cindy Munyavi Set to Release New Album
- Pro Gain Eyeing iTunes
- Demi Lovato Claps Back at Criticism Over Vulgar Prank
- What You Need to Know About the Feud Between Rappers Drake and Pusha-T
- Chavura’s manager OG ProFate outlines exorbitant booking charges. Brags about his VW GT1. Insults Martse and Waxy Kay
How To Cook NTHOCHI BREAD : MALAWI BANANA BREAD
100 g butter
90 g sugar
400 g flour
250 ml milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
5 bananas, ripe, peeled and mashed
Directions of how to cook Malawi Banana Bread:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 1/4 hr
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together then add the egg. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
- Tip into a well-greased loaf tin and place in an oven preheated to 160°C Bake for about an hour, or until the cake has set.
- Allow to cool, tip out of the tin then cool completely and slice.
Enjoy your tasty Malawi Banana Bread recipe! Tell us if we need to fix anything or if you have your own recipes you would like to share with others by sending us an email at email@example.com