- Zimbabwe's Award-winning Pop Diva Cindy Munyavi Set to Release New Album
- Pro Gain Eyeing iTunes
- Demi Lovato Claps Back at Criticism Over Vulgar Prank
- What You Need to Know About the Feud Between Rappers Drake and Pusha-T
- Chavura’s manager OG ProFate outlines exorbitant booking charges. Brags about his VW GT1. Insults Martse and Waxy Kay
Submitted by Ruthayaya Banda
• 1 ½ cups flour
• ¾ cup sugar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ cup milk
• ½ cup butter
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Sift dry ingredients together.
2. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat well until smooth and creamy.
3. Place paper cups into muffin tin and fill each cup ¾ full.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 180° C.
produces 12 cup cakes if you use 2 cups flour produces 18 cup cakes
IF use 2 cups flour add another 1/4 cup milk